People - Votis Konstantinos
Votis Konstantinos, Researcher
Research Associate at Centre for Research and Technology Hellas/Informatics and Telematics Institute (CERTH/ITI)
6th kil. Charilaou - Thermis, 57001, Thessaloniki, Building A - Office 1.10
Dr Votis Konstantinos received the Dipl. Eng. degree in Computer Engineering and Informatics (2002). He holds a Phd (2011) in Service Oriented architecture technologies for the integration of accessible heterogeneous systems. Also holds an M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering (2004) from the Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics of the University of Patras, Greece and an MBA from the Department of Business Administration, University of Patras (2007). Since 2001, he has been involved in several FP7 R&D projects related to assistive technologies, accessible and interoperable ICT technology (ACCESSIBLE FP7, AEGIS FP7, VERITAS FP7, APSIS4ALL FP7, ATIS4ALL FP7, COG FP6, GENESIS FP6).
- Computer Engineering and Informatics. PhD, 2006 – 2011. Activities and Societies: PHD in Service Oriented Architecture technologies for the integration of heterogeneous systems and the enforcement of accessibility
- University of Patras. Excellent, Master in Business Administration (MBA), 2004 – 2006
- University of Patras. Excellent, Master in Science in Computer Science and Engineering. 2002 – 2004. Activities and Societies: Master in Science in Computer Science and Engineering from the Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics of the University of Patras, Greece (grade:Excellent).
- University of Patras. Degree 7.82, Computer Engineering and Informatics. 1997 – 2002. Activities and Societies: ontologies, Grid technologies, SoA
- Research Associate. Centre for Research and Technology Hellas/Informatics and Telematics Institute. September 2007 – Present (4 years 4 months)
- Research Collaborator. IONIAN TECHNOLOGIES Ltd. June 2002 – June 2006 (4 years 1 month)
- Research collaborator, technical responsible for European and national projects (IST Program, WEAR@ITWORK, 2004-004216: “Empowering the Mobile Worker by Wearable Computing”, national programmes “ΠΑΒΕΤ ΝΕ, ΥΔΚΑ ΠΒΝ 151”, “antagontiskotita”
- Technical Responsible for IST Projects. LogicDis S.A. (Now SingularLogic) Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
- May 2001 – June 2005 (4 years 2 months). Research collaborator for IST projects (IST-2000-29380 - "GENESIS, Generalized Environment for Process Management in Cooperative Software Engineering ", IST-2001-38491 - “Corporate Ontology Grid – COG”, IST-2004-511385 – “K-WF-GRID, Knowledge-based Workflow System for Grid Applications”)
Knowledge - Skills
Web accessibility, WCAG 2.0 assessment, User Modeling, HCI SoA, ontologies and semantic Web, Assistive technologies, multimodal interfaces, multimodal information fusion, multimedia processing and communication, Tele-medicine