People - Ralli Afroditi
Ralli Afoditi studied Computer Engineering and Informatics in the University of Patras, Greece. In 2006, she entered the masters program "Computer Science and Engineering", in the same Department. He was a member of the Pattern Recognition Lab until 2006. Her reasearch interests focus on processing of voice signals.
- 2001: 1 High School of Pyrgos, Degree (19 5/10).
- 2001-2006: Computer Engineering and Informatics, University of Patras, με βαθμό 7,67. Diploma Thesis: «Effective Techniques of Voice Biometry» (Feature Extraction from voice signals and speakers modeling. Use of MFCC coefficients and Hidden Markov Models. Design of interface for speaker verification.) Supervisor: Berberidis Konstantinos, Professor
- 2006-today: Msc student on the program «Computer Science and Engineering», Computer Engineering and Informatics Department, University of Patras, Greece.
Academic Titles and Didactic Experience
- November. 2006-today: Assistant Lectures on «Computational Intelligence Ι», «Decision Theory» and «Computational Intelligence ΙΙ» on the Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics, Greece. Supervisor: Professor Spiridon Likothanassis
- Participation in national program «Reorganization Study and Integrated Transactions and Pilot Applications For Municipality of Patras», Code OPS 94912, Municipality of Pyrgos, University of Patras, Pattern Recognition Lab. Duration 6 months, budget: 77.600,00 €.
- November. 2006 - today: Member of the Pattern Recognition Laboratory, Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics, University of Patras, Greece.
- Dec. 2004-Jul.2005: Organization of Telecommunication in Greece (Duration: 8 months)
Knowledge - Skills
- Programming: C, Java, Matlab, HTK (Hidden Markov Toolkit).
Developement of software applications
Participation at projects
2019 © Pattern Recognition Laboratory
Address: University of Patras Campus, Building Β, Rio 26500, Patras, Greece
Phones: +30 2610 996985
FAX: +30 2610 969001
Powered by Wordpress